Schedule Your Appointment
Connect with Your Health Care Team
PrimeCare is committed to ensuring that you can connect with your care team whenever you need to. We provide several options:
Advanced Access Scheduling
Using an innovative new approach called Advanced Access Scheduling, we make it easy for you to get same-day or next-day appointments, even if you are a new patient.
With Advanced Access Scheduling, at least half of each day’s appointments are kept open. With more slots available, it is easier than ever for you to get an appointment on a date and at a time that works for you. The day before you want to see your provider, or on the same day, you can use one of the methods below — MyChart, email, or phone — to make an appointment. If you prefer to schedule appointments a little farther out, you’ll be able to schedule appointments up to two weeks in advance.
The easiest way to keep in touch with your medical team is by using MyChart. This invaluable tool lets you access your own medical records and team online or on your smartphone via an app. With MyChart, you can:
- Communicate with your doctor: Get answers to your medical questions from the comfort of your own home.
- Access your test results: No more waiting for a phone call or letter — view your results and your doctor’s comments within days.
- Request prescription refills: Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications.
- Manage your appointments: Schedule your next appointment, or view details of your past and upcoming visits.
- Review important health reminders: To maintain your good health, MyChart will send you reminders for health maintenance appointments to get yearly physicals, annual screenings such as mammograms, and regular testing to monitor chronic conditions, such as diabetes and heart disease.
- Manage healthcare for your loved ones: Proxy access can be granted for parents (or legal guardians) to view the medical information of their minor children (up to age 11) and teenage children (12-17) with the teenager’s consent. Proxy access can also be granted to an adult caregiver such as a guardian or agent under the power of attorney for healthcare law for adult patients with diminished capacity. Proxy access allows a MyChart user to log into their personal MyChart account, and then connect to information regarding their family member or other individual whose account they have been authorized to access.
It’s Easy to Use!
The MyChart web portal is easily accessed on the internet via computer. There are also MyChart apps for both Apple IOS and Android devices, which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play. To establish an account, just request a MyChart activation code from your physician’s office during your next office visit, or via the MyChart website by completing a form. With the access code, you can create your own account with the user ID and password of your choice. After that, all you have to do is get to the website and log in using your own password and ID.
We take great care to ensure your health information is kept private and secure. Access to information is controlled through secure activation codes, personal ID’s, and passwords. Each person controls their password, and the account cannot be accessed without that password. Further, MyChart uses the latest 128-bit SSL encryption technology with no caching to automatically encrypt your session with MyChart. Unlike conventional e-mail, all MyChart messaging is done while you are securely logged on to our website.
MyChart is completely free to use. The apps are free, enrollment is free, and you can visit the portal as many times as you like without paying a user fee. We are delighted to provide this powerful tool for managing your healthcare needs at absolutely no cost to you.
Ready to Request an Appointment?
We strongly recommend that you use MyChart. It’s the fastest, easiest way to make an appointment!
To request an appointment by phone, call (312) 633-5841.